Composite doors installed from Norfolk Installations covering Norwich Norfolk.
The range of composite front doors are energy efficient and secure, provide a great alternative to timber, as they are designed to replicate the look and feel if traditional timber doors.
Composite front and back doors require even less maintenance than their wooden counterparts as they are durable and easy to maintain – all wipe clean and will not rot or warp.
At front door Norwich our range of modern stylish composite doors are expertly crafted to a high standard, and provide an excellent level of security for your home. The added benefit of all of our composite doors is that they are U-Value compliant, meaning they reach the legal requirement for thermal insulation, or in other words, they excel at reducing heat transfer, saving you money on energy bills.
Composite doors are rapidly becoming the preferred choice of exterior doors for many people due to the huge advantages that Composite doors have over the alternative wooden doors, steel doors and uPVC doors.
Norfolk Installations made to measure bespoke Composite doors, manufactured to a very high standard and specification, offer a quality orientated Composite door which can be used as a composite front door or back door and will leave you with more time to enjoy your home rather than continually maintaining it.
- Composite doors and windows can provide the longevity of uPVC, the strength, solidity and warmth of natural wood, and the slim profile and attractive look of aluminum.
- Here we outline the features and benefits that make a composite door or window the best choice for your home.
- Composite doors are sturdy and strong, offering the very best in security.
- The door is longer lasting than an ordinary wood door, so your investment will last far longer.
- Composite doors are not prone to swelling in wet weather and are therefore unlikely to become stiff or creaky.
- Painting is completely unnecessary with composite doors. They never lose their colour and simply need to be washed along with your windows.
- The glass reinforced plastic veneer is almost impossible to damage due to everyday wear and tear.
- Inner insulation improves energy efficiency in your home.
- There’s a composite door to suit practically any property.
- You can choose from the very best locks on the market.
- Door Customisation Options.and decking if required